Absolutely rare light fixture from Bauhaus era.
These lights were mainly installed in hallways / stairways in newly built tenements in the period between 1920 and 1940. The lamps are in good state of condition due to the resistant nature of materials chrome (light fitting) and opal (glass).
The lamp glass is fixed with three screws in the holding fixture which is a characteristic connection technology for this epoch.
E 27 lamp holder is made of brass.